Lauding the Serbian Blogger and the country life

I know I've mentioned it before but I want to again....I am wholly loving my time spent reading Rade's Notes from Serbia. It is very well written while remaining wonderfully down to earth. I am profoundly jealous of this little "vacation" of his and hope to goodness that he is taking lots of pictures, because I want to see the village, I want to see the Church, I want to see the “Tsarigradski Put”, and I want to see this pear tree...

we sat under the pear tree and drank pear brandy (which had been made from bounty of the tree under which we sat)

[sigh] I want to escape sometimes...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well you can always leave the wonderful products of your fecundity with the grandparents, and hop a flight with your wife over here for a couple weeks. All you would need to pay for is airfare, since we'd gladly give you guys a place to stay and feed you. I can gaurantee it would be a most relaxing, enjoyable two weeks!
The pear tree is not particularly picturesque, but I'll get a photo of it. Due to the joys of dial-up, posting pictures is not going to work, but I'll be bringing home a couple CDs of photos to show everyone.
Thanks again for the mad props!!
Anonymous said…
BTW does this mean you want to join me in moving out to the country and becoming a gentleman farmer when I get back to the US? ;-)
fdj said…
Four words, Rade:

WITH ALL MY HEART!

Popular Posts