Snowcap that gladdens the hearts of men



And with a brand new label design...ahhh winter, sweet winter...rich, full-bodied winter...deep mahogany winter...anyone else thirsty? It also seems the Pyramid has changed the label design for their IPA and have even given it a name: "Thunderhead"

A silly name, but a good staple IPA which I regularly stock.

Once someone overheard me discussing the "old days" of being in a pentecostal church where drinking was an aboslute "no-no"...even to such an extent that they would try and convince people that the wine in the Bible was actually grape juice...and when this someone heard us referencing the Vesperal Psalm which notes the gladdening of hearts, they felt it neccesary to remind us that the Scripture has many more warnings about alcohol than celebrations of alcohol. No argument.

But, the same goes with money and...ahem...those activities usually resevred for marriage...and I've not been convinced to give up either of them yet. Either way, it is always nice to see this old acquaintance back on the shelf.

Comments

Such a beautiful bottle this year. Sigh... (woe is me, former beerdrinker that I am... woe is me!)

Basil

Popular Posts