Only you can prevent forest fires

Though apparently goats can help too. And I must admit, it is a funny picture to imagine wealthy and pretentious San Diego residents being told that they ought to consider hiring a goat.

[Mr. Howe voice]I'm sorry, did you say a goat? A goat?!?! Well my dear man, what on earth would I do with a goat? Will my illegal alien landscapers remove their...umm...droppings? Wouldn't it be easier to install a multimillion gallon sprinkler system?[/Mr. Howe voice]

Say hello to my little firefighting friend:


Make sure to check out the "Environment Land Management Goats" website. maybe its just because its late, but the whole concept just cracks me up. Note the San Diego Mcmansion (how did that grass get so green?!?!? Hmmm) and the "Goats in Action" photo gallery.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome. Yesterday while Valerie and I were crashing around the brush on the Dabob property, Valerie exclaimed, "We'll just have to get some goats!"

Popular Posts