Has it really been 3 months?

Has it really been 3 months?

Really, my only excuse is that I have been terribly busy this summer and what little "net" time I've had has been given to Facadebook. Man, that thing is GREAT for keeping in touch with people, but otherwise it's a quantum time vacuum - blogging was much more relaxed, leisurely, and perhaps even intimate in a certain sense. Facadebook sometimes feels like a crowded room filled with people shouting and having a billion different conversations - often about farms that do not exist.

Anyway, I'm not closing up this shop...not yet anyway. I've no illusions that I have anything great or profound that needs saying in public, but none-the-less if one might interested in discussing (more leisurely and perhaps in more detail) something that was on my mind, then come on back, have seat and a fine ale.

Comments

Popular Posts