Little joys...

I've been a bit melancholy as of late for a number of reasons, but I believe it is the sort of melancholy that I expect is leading me somewhere...causative, if you will. Not that I should have any particular reason for this to be the case, especially given the amount of "justifiable" (if I may use that term) sorrow that makes its rounds on earth to which I am certainly a stranger.

Sorrow is better than laughter, for by a sad countenance the heart is made better.
Ecc. 7:3

The wisdom here may take a lifetime and beyond to grasp...certainly no one but God teaches us such a thing.

But a little unexpected joy hit me when I was trying to access my work email from home. The Fred Hutch Website is found here (www.fhcrc.org), but my fingers managed to slip past the last "rc" before the "org" and I ended up here. And gee, what is the feast day coming up next week? Go figure.

Truly an example of sadness that is Precious and Life-Giving...causitive, if you will.

Comments

Popular Posts