A Must-Read Blog

I am VERY excited to direct ya'll to Fr. Alexander Winogradsky's blog. He is an Orthodox priest in Israel (Jerusalem to be specific) who very uniquely serves the Liturgy in Hebrew. Father James (of my former Parish St. Paul) conducted an interview with him which I hope to have a link to shortly, in the meantime here is Fr. Alexander's most recent newsletter. I count his voice to be one of peace and reason in a region where many other Orthodox voices are sadly not so. IMHO.

Fr. Alexander's blog is often steeped in Hebraic linguistics and traditions. I rather enjoy it and wonder if it does not give us a clearer image of the practices of the Church under the hierarch (and my patron), James the brother of God who very well may have also served the Liturgy in Hebrew.

Comments

Popular Posts