Post-Avatar Depression

Post-Avatar Depression

Apparently, after seeing "Avatar" you might wake up the next day to realize that your world doesn't glow in the dark, that you cannot connect your ponytail to your dog and ride him as ONE, and that the cedar tree in your frontyard doesn't act as a communication God-hub to the rest of the universes life forms and after such revelations, suffer severe depression.

I suspect young teen girls may suffer similar pain to realize that neither Vampires nor Edward are real.

Comments

Steve Robinson said…
Heck, I get depressed when the light bulbs burn out, that I can't grow a pony tail anymore, and my dogs ride my leg as one and I can't make them stop.... :)
Steve Hayes said…
I get depressed when... oh heck, i haven't seen Avatar yet.

The only reason i want to see it is to see whether i think it should win an Oscar rather than District 9

Popular Posts