Bible Translation is easy!

I used to think so...hell I took one year of Greek and was made to do my own translation of St. John's first epistle. How much "human-ness" is needed to translate a text?

Bablefish tranlated my last post into Chinese, and then I translated that back into English - here's what I got:

God blesses USA Starts (my supposition from the " war in terror " we appointment that to 9/11), we look this phrase - and this first song - use. Some Christians are trying using patriotic/religious to be crazy in order to transforms the person and becomes awards the credit becomes this position, USA is, further and is, with should be " the Christian - god " country... possesses our money in it after thinks we trust him. However, I think the majority we realize this expression have compared to Christianity do with the patriotism - or any one kind of religion (preservation for civil) are that questions. Case and spot: When in so Carlow. (Why do I pay attention hmm... me want to know?) The reader board dingy one strip club and beseeches God for his blessing in USA. (Sighs is mad) your supposition God " hears the " reader committee to pray? Possible if this is grocery store reader committee? Perhaps or... is quite good... and has one attracts the person small idiom the church reader committee: The " best vitamin is the Christian is B1. " and what abundant harvest butcher does pray? I think I want to have one prayer abundant harvest butcher too... likely perhaps ʥͽ Ephraim the Lenten prayer? Or possible Jesus to pray? Is what Sao Paulo this by uninterrupted prays meaning? I can recall in me despair seek the correct word in order to truly by obtains the matter fires - during the unusual many fervent public Pentecostal prayer order anything other people therefore I truly haven't heard to pray the basis. Finally, in mine secret heart, I wants truly to look like likely can whip besides some one kick donkey the buttocks spirit person, the high octane, the emotion mixes the prayer. Prays ʥͽ the prayer is the medicine for my morbid state soul. But I digress; The reader committee and the bumper butcher prays not truly is the just elephant like this - prays basic, but rather cares for to say something people who sees them. Hey! Look! One patriotic strip club, we tonight go to there - them support our troop! And they even mention God. About equally rancidly looked like my " provides the " prayer - does not have doubt here even in Paradosis.

So much of what we hold in our hand - as the Bible - is tied to the person(s) who did the translation, that it is almost scary. And we Prots (former or otherwise) bitch and moan about Papal infallibility?

and what abundant harvest butcher does pray? I think I want to have one prayer abundant harvest butcher too
hehehe...says it all.

Comments

Popular Posts