She kept staring at me

I really don't know what she wants. But as I sat there listening to the men's group read and muse with one another, she was burning holes in the back of my head with her eyes. I really don't know if anyone noticed that I kept turning around to look at her, propped up neatly in her glass case along side hundreds of others like her, who seemed to care little for my presence - comparatively speaking. But my mind bounced back and forth between the topic of discussion and the fact that Saint Olga seemingly kept trying to get my attention for some reason.

It was the oddest thing and I still can't get it out of my head. I suppose I ought to buy the icon and start looking to learn more (lit. "just about anything") about Saint Olga.

By the way, having done some searches for Saint Olga, I found THIS interesting site.


Comments

layne (herman) said…
I have bookmarked "The Christian Message from Moscow" for a future return.

Popular Posts