WARNING!!!!

I just heard:

ONLY FIVE SHOPPING prayer, fasting, almsgiving DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Are you as ill prepared as I am? Typical of me.




The Body of God both deifies and nourishes;
It deifies the spirit and wondrously nourishes the mind.

Thou hast ravished me with longing, O Christ, and with Thy divine love Thou hast changed me. But burn up with spiritual fire my sins and make me worthy to be filled with delight in Thee, that I may leap for joy, O gracious Lord, and magnify Thy two comings.

Into the splendor of Thy Saints how shall I who am unworthy enter? For if I dare to enter the bridechamber, my vesture betrays me, for it is not a wedding garment, and as a prisoner I shall be cast out by the Angels. Cleanse my soul from pollution and save me, O Lord, in Thy love for men.


-Pre-Communion Prayers

Comments

Popular Posts