AH-HA!!!

Now I have conclusive proof that I am NOT a homophobe. Perhaps I should carry my score in my wallet with me! Of course....while taking the test...maybe I wasn't being honest? Maybe I was not letting my deep seated and unconscious hatred out?

Sigh...well I think I was pretty honest:

36 - Your score rates you as "non-homophobic."

It is nice to know (from PBS no less!) that one can still think homosexual behavior is a sin and NOT be labelled a homophobe. Test yourself HERE...props to Fr. John.

Comments

Seraphima said…
So, according to this, I'm homophobic. I'm not; I grew up in Sonoma County...do I need to say more? My high school had the highest percentage of practicing homosexual students in the State (at least of those who filled out the survey)...
I don't like the test.
Anonymous said…
Well, I scored 24-Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."

I don't even know what that means. But whatever. I'm more concerned with the more general category of my neighbor. If I can love that group, I imagine I won't have to worry about whether I'm a homophobe, as the one includes the other.

Chance
fdj said…
I think in the future (or perhaps even now) Chance we are ALL going to have to worry about being considered a homophobe.

On a personal-spiritual level you are absoluetely correct, but failing from time to time to love your "neighbor" is less likely to cost you your job that to be labelled a homophobe.

Likely this depends on where you work (both the company and geographically)...we are moral dinosaurs.

Popular Posts