The Al Gore Approved Environmentally Correct Farm Truck

This here is my farm truck, a 1973 GMC 3/4 ton.



Now I reckon since we are having all this talk of carbon credits and what not, there ought to be a way to offset my horrific carbon footprint. Oh the agonizing nights without sleep...and when the sleep finally does come I dream of melting ice packs and rising sea levels. My solution is simple and has only recently begun to...how shall I say...grow.

Lets see your Prius do THIS

Ahhh...sleeping much better now. Happy 4th y'all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now James, your hemp plants are looking a mite peekid. Ah reckon you need to hook 'em up with a little miracle grow.


sf

(or is that corn, the fount of all satisfaction?)
fdj said…
Tis whatever it is that God Hisself saw fit to have grow there. I expect after one more year of hauling emu poop that I can grown quite a bit more.
Anonymous said…
You should slap on one of Glenn Beck's "Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle" bumper stickers [see it here] on the truck, and you'll be set.

Popular Posts