If it tastes good, drink it

If it tastes good, drink it

Simple advice, but apparently we are not supposed to take it.

THIS little study suggests that for the average Joe-Wine drinker (like me), a perceived high price will tend to make wine taste better! However, in a blind taste test, the average Joe's actually preferred the cheapest wine! And I love this:

"We were shocked," Rangel said in a telephone interview. "I think it was because the flavor was stronger and our subjects were not very experienced."

He added that wine professionals would probably be able to differentiate the better wine — "one would hope."


NO ONE WOULDN'T! Heck, if you "ignorantly" enjoy cheap wine then I say more power to you!

May I suggest (for around 5 or 6 bucks):


I picked up my first bottle at Central Market because I liked the price, I liked the label, and I liked it being made in Eastern WA. Tastes good. WIN WIN WIN WIN.

Comments

Matt said…
I drink Chrles Shaw merlot and the award winning (California State Fair double gold medal) Charles Shaw Chardonay for $1.99 per bottle.

Popular Posts