Anti-Cancer Diet

Anti-Cancer Diet

This interesting article came along with the St. Paul Orthodox Church (my old Parish) newsletter.

However, I really must debate the science here...as you knew I would, right?

It seems clear to me that the article misses the most blatant conclusion as seen from the data...though it is nearly SPELLED out for us in one sentence:

The monks, who inhabit a peninsula from which women are banned, enjoy astonishingly low rates of cancer.

Obviously, women cause cancer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm not going to touch "that" assertion. LOL.

Did you know that working swing and graveyard shifts increases your chance of getting cancer?

Best, Mike
Oh, but the article goes on to imply that the absence of them dramatically increases the rates of prostate cancer! I guess it's a no-win situation, eh? ;-)

Popular Posts