Sometimes I'm right...but only sometimes

Sometimes I'm right...but only sometimes

Back in May, THIS story came out. I'd SWEAR that back in May there was no "?" in the title. Anyway, I sent this link to the LOG and offered the following comment:

"It's making many news rounds...but far too much noise and not much science. Fact is...for all we know these little critter were an evolutionary dead end. We have NO way of knowing if it was the early simian equivalent of the Do Do bird or our ancestor."

And now this today:
"Fossil hailed as Man's ancestor is 'not even close relative'"


My favorite part: "Far from being an ancestor to humans, the lemur-like creature from 47 million years ago belongs to an entirely different branch of the primate family tree that has left no known descendants, research has indicated."

Doah!

Comments

Mike said…
...but when you're right, dude, you are really right...

Popular Posts