Another journey toward the New Testament Church...

I met (in the online sense of the word) Clifton Healy quite a while ago via the Orthodox-Convert Yahoo Group (which, by the way, now boasts 700 members!). He was, and is, on a quest for the New Testament Church and has - luckily for us all - started his own weblog entitled This is Life: Revolutions Around the Cruciform Axis. A very cool sounding name, albeit one that I am not sure I fully understand...but then again I am not pursuing a doctorate in Philosophy!

Anyway, Clifton has really documented his journey in great detail on his webpage and you can read about his most recent Journey to Antioch.

Furthermore you can read what Clifton says he has learned during the course of his journey so far HERE. I have just begun reading through these series of essays and they are excellent - highly worth your time and certain to raise alot of important questions.

Thanks Clifton!

Comments

Popular Posts