A unexpected email

Coming to you live from Minneapolis/St. Paul!

About a year ago, I sent a lengthy email to a good friend in which I critique an author by the name of Wolfgang Simson who had been mentioned to me by some of my "post-mod house church friends." While I was directed to one of his books (see previous link), I was also offered this online article by him. That article was the basis for the email critique.

Imagine my suprise to find an email in my INBOX this morning from Wolfgang Simson himself! He makes no mention of my email critique, but does invite me to further discuss matters of Church history and the "original design" of the Church. I directed him to my email/article in case he'd not read it and gladly accepted the invitation to further dialogue.

Wow...what a small world the internet is making of our planet!

Comments

Popular Posts