This is a Test

Hey everyone...I am finally getting the blogger commenting system working. No more Haloscan because I was tired of their ads and I pay blogger a modest sum to not have any ads, therefore why not use their free commenting?

PLUS...no length limit so feel free to ramble on and on as much as I do.

I will integrate the most recent comments into their respective posts...they are not lost, just misplaced for them moment.

You may post anonymously if you do not have a blogger account (see the "post anonymously" link underneath the log in...just be sure to sign your name at the end of the comment so I know who you are!

Give it a try....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Test test test
fdj said…
My test, my test, my test
fdj said…
Okay...I think I got everything going...I have uploaded all the most recent comments that I thought might incite ongoing conversation...if you see one missing you want, need, or just generally liked that ought to be up, let me know!

Popular Posts