A Different G.W.

In a moment of severe levity I found myself insisting to my daughter Charissa that I was really just a kid. We argued heatedly over the matter - though she laughed often, and finally being wholly frustrated she announced that she was going to tattle on me.

"To Who?" I asked.

Thinking for a moment, she blurted out, "George Washington!"

"What?!?!" I asked in dismay.

"Yes," she said matter of factly, "George Washington is a leader and he is the boss."

Later as we were leaving the store, I asked if she had been learning about George Washington in school.

"No," she insisted, "I see him. He is high up in the sky and I see him there ALOT."

I was baffled, until we were loading the van and she pointed skyward and said: "SEE!"



Comments

layne (herman) said…
my kids tell on me to Mom :)
Munkee said…
Too funny...Basil is growing SO fast and i am trying to enjoy every moment for what it is and who he is at each stage, but i must admit this level of interaction really excites me.
Laurie O. said…
Haha! James, that's great!

Popular Posts