New Narnia Trailer

YES! Gave me goosebumps!

HERE!

Comments

Munkee said…
I believe this will translate quite well to film!
Huw Richardson said…
THANKS for the LINK!!!!

I saw "decoding narnia" there and couldn't resist a click. "The trailer for the new movie based on the first book, 'The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe' has just been released, and the film promises to be a stunning adaptation of Lewis's fictional explanation of faith for children."

Amen.
Alana said…
I'm positively giddy!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I watched it three times last night and kept thinking...He's not a tame lion.

sf
Anonymous said…
I think I ended up watching it six times. Time number 2 was because I couldn't see time number 1 through the tears...

Giddy...oh yeah!

Liz on the next block
graham old said…
I am stupidly excited about this.

But I cannot bear the thought that some people are gonna think it's a remake of Harry Potter!

Popular Posts