The Furry Bus Ride

I have been going into work later lately and so have been on a downtown bus that I usually do not take. The bus picks up right in front of the docks and so the beginning of the trip finds the bus entirely populated by Kitsappers (I think a double "p" is appropriate, no? Hmmm...I like it: I'm a Kitsapper.)

Anyway, sitting in the crowded back I noticed something odd. Six (6) out of seven (7) gentlemen back there with me had significant facial hair growth. One looks just like Richard Attenborough, another like Colonel Sanders, and a third is the spitting image of Grizzly Adams (complete with red flannel shirt). The rest are just hairy apes like me. Hmmm....I almost felt like I was at a WOCA sponsored seminar or something.

Facial Hair rules. Grizzly's beard was an inspiration, you could see the man was serious about it: bushyand full, yet controlled; deep and long, yet not overwhelming. I was tempted to compliment him in a southern drawl : "Sir, that is an impeccable beard."

Comments

layne (herman) said…
I must admit that my beard/facial hair growth goes through various changes, but with that said... BEARD POWER!

:)>

Popular Posts