Busy Weekend

But not much "work" done. Friday we had a BBQ, despite the rain, and numerous Kitsappers attended. On Sunday we did it again, with some over-the-ocean folk joining us...seemed just like old times. We enjoy "hosting" such events, while we really do not consider us "hosting" as much as simply facilitating: hence no fancy eatin' tables and a serious southern potluck flare to it all.

Also on Saturday I went across the great waters and essentially finished my old not quite done religion degree. Well, at least all the work is done now after I took a CLEP test and proved I had no further need for any English classes...well...ahem...you know what I mean.

Real work is going to get started soon. We have post holes to dig and then also start the foundation for the guest cabin.

Chickens remain busy doing what chickens do, and the sales orders are pouring in.

Comments

Popular Posts