What ___________ (fill in the blank) are you?

I generally despise online quizzes that purport to identify "what LOTR character or 80's TV star or whatever you are" based on personal questions. I hold a particular hatred for the Political Compass one because it seems to me that nearly every single question they ask is in reality an essay question and not an Agree/Disagree sort of thing - I mean really, does anyone besides me every make statements with which I can wholeheartedly say I agree or disagree with? Maybe once in a great while. That test pisses me off almost as much as those questions they ask me when I go to vote...why do I have to make such difficult decisions!!!

None-the-less I couldn't resist a lunchtime exploration of which leader I'd be, thanks to the Einsteinian Laura. I must admit to being pleasantly suprised by the results:



I can deal with that...gotta read that biography of his I got for Christmas...thanks again Basil!

Comments

Popular Posts