All of these...

Oktoberfest pictures are making me thirsty...anyone want to celebrate?


Comments

Anonymous said…
Eins! Zwei! Suffa!

--alana
Anonymous said…
where and when!??! how about the george and dragon pup in fremont. we can watch some football (soccer)... they've also got whisky. my fave pup. lets go!

)( seraphim
fdj said…
hehe...I think I remember that Jim...my goodness...what is ti with me and Tavern babes serving beer?

Seraphim...I was thinking more along the lines of sitting in my backyard and having our wives dress up like the picture and bring us out beers. You think they'd go for that? I mean, we'd tip them of course.
Fr. John McCuen said…
Uh-oh! If this one actually makes it back to your wives... Marriage counseling time! [grin]

Or... be prepared to offer up the equivalent for them...

As we learned early on in one of my Russian language classes: "Loochye molchat!"(*)

(*) "Better to remain silent..."

Popular Posts