Happy Belated Namesday to the MRS

While we would need to change some of the lyrics (e.g. milk the goat, feed the chickens, tend the garden, scoop some poop, drops by the feed and tack, helps to dial in the scope of the varmint gun), the sentiment is still the same:

She’s in the kitchen at the crack of dawn
Bacon’s on, coffee’s strong
Kids running wild, taking off their clothes
If she’s a nervous wreck, well it never shows
Takes one to football and one to dance
Hits the Y for aerobics class
Drops by the bank, stops at the store
Has on a smile when I walk through the door
The last to go to bed, she’ll be the first one up
And I thought I was tough

She’s strong, pushes on, can’t slow her down
She can take anything life dishes out
There was a time
Back before she was mine
When I thought I was tough


Susan Sophia...indeed....'twas her simple yet profound country wisdom that led us to where we are today.

Give her a round of "Many Years!"


Comments

grammafaithie said…
And she has tons of admiration from me for all she gets done! LOVE THAT GIRL!
Mimi said…
Many Years, Susan Sophia!

Popular Posts