New Icon and Comments Added

Today is the SUNDAY OF THE HOLY FATHERS OF THE SEVEN ECUMENICAL COUNCILS, and our newest Icon celebrates accordingly.

Glorious art Thou, O Christ our God
Who hast established our holy fathers as stars on earth.
Through them Thou dost guide us to the True Faith.
O Most Merciful One, glory to Thee.


Many thanks to Jason for directing me to a good source for a commenting script. After working out a few bugs I seem to have it functioning properly. In so doing I fear I lost some comments from Wayne, but I expect he'll forgive me :) Right, Wayne?

Had a wonderful weekend! An old friend of mine from Southern California came up to visit. He has decided to become Orthodox and he and his fiance' joined us for Liturgy today. I warned them not to go near the Church Bookstore, but they didn't listen and walked away with an armfull. (hehehe) They hope to have an Orthodox wedding and I plan on attending. Now, Chance....get a blog started!

On a personal note, I need to be a better leader and example for our family church. Too often I neglect our family time at our Icon corner...excuses abound, none of them worthy. Pray for me.



Comments

Popular Posts