I'm Back

I've been terribly busy and thus have not blogged in sometime...been trying to buy a driftboat and it has been eating up my freetime in looking for them. Anyway, a few searches that found me:

"wimpy jesus" temple
A new denomination?


IS REV GENE ROBINSON A SINNER
Uhhh…duh!!!!

"eastern orthodox"+magic
The Prokimenon is in the third tone:
“You have to believe we are magic
Nothin' can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Your destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you”

Agent Smith real human bliss anticipation the matrix
wow…..deeeeeeeeep

Dog eats fecal
Yes, she does.

cs Lewis remained a virgin
the ever virgin CS Lewis?

bathroom diseases from dirty rags
A simple test for HSV is about $250.00, please contact me offline.

mass mailer+infinitely
Yes, they do seem to be so don’t they?

male cow "yahoo groups"
I couldn’t find this group either, dadgummit.

hadrian tortured three virgins named love hope their mother
Sophia! Sophia! Sophia!

Bud lite commercials
Boy this guy was no doubt disappointed.

dog,eating fecies
Yes, she does.


Comments

Popular Posts