This and that

Busy weekend again...prayers for my mother are appreciated as she is in poor health at the moment. I would be remiss if I did not make mention of young Basil's arrival on September 5th. The proud Papa, a violent monkee, shares one of his first insights provided to him by the little tike. Many years to the babe...if he and Charissa are to hit it off, we need to start praying for him right away - he'll have his hands full with my little fireball!

Also, I need to mention the arrival of the grand RFD Paradosis

Thanks to all who offered help down south in trying to finding the likes of this fine lady. Her first trials will be run this saturday - rain or shine. RFD? (Royal Fish Drifter) Many a person unfamiliar with Driftboating ask: "Where's the motor?" I simply show them my arms.

Comments

Popular Posts