Searches that found me...

Well I've not done this in a long time, figured it was about time. Keep in mind, all of these searches landed somebody here at Paradosis...in most cases I doubt they found what they were looking for.

mesopotamia freetime
…well I like to surf, hang out with friends, and go to the mall.

why moon seprated form earth
Irreconcilable differences

Apocalypse Hell Heaven Angels demons revelation pics
wow…sounds like a great album cover.

Jameson + religion + Bushmills
Jameson=catholic
Bushmills=protestant
I’m finding myself more attuned to Bourbon and Scotch, religious affiliations aside.

utilitarianism jurassic park
Yes, the dinosaurs did away with tradition and thus became extinct

blog hermit zen catholic poetry
I don’t know any blogging hermits who fancy themselves authors of catholic zen poetry

pythagoras ipa dictionary
I had no idea he like IPA’s too.

picutre of old man dying
Upper left, under “Here I am”. Or, find a mirror.

”bothersome sin"
Which one…got lots of em.

fragrance eminating from saints
I wonder if the fashion people have considered bottling this sort of thing.

medieval south park church saint hurling
no doubt from watching “South Park”

cannibas icons
far out man…in the Byzantine tradition, or Russian?

excerts from book titles Hair Loss No More
By some hermit on Athos.

Comments

Popular Posts