Getting back to it...

Life truly will pass you by if you allow it...it shan't wait for you to recover, nor will it pause while you engage in whatever meaningless activity you might chose to engage in.

My wife has been pondering many a heavy domestic thought.

And now as I stare into the unknown and unpredictability of everyday life coming back to normal, I have only this to say:

My brothers, I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

And so, I stand.

Comments

Popular Posts