Weekend Coverage

Weekend Coverage

Susan has the weekend pretty much covered. I can only say that I am honored and humbled simultaneously to be given the opportunity to serve the Church as a Subdeacon. For Christmas I'm hoping to get a "Dress-Up Bishop" doll and an "Action Nave" in order to practice my duties.

On another note, it remains still today essentially as cold as it ever gets here in Western Washington and snow is in the forecast for tonight-tomorrow. At this point there is no end in sight to the air we are borrowing from Canada and Alaska. I spent a good deal of time splitting more wood while Susan is having to continuously break up ice in the farm critters' water.

Frozen mud is much much more to be desired than thawed.

Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
Great. But make sure Sue spends the extra bucks to get the Action Nave with Real Liturgical Sounds. That way, when the Dress-Up Bishop crosses the threshold of the Action Nave, you hear a (rather tinny) "Eis Polla Eti, Despota". Then the Panicked Subdeacon (sold separately) trips on his vestments. Try to catch him for extra action fun!

Axios, my friend!
fdj said…
Oh the tripping Subdeacon isn't sold separately! At least not in my set...I'm included.

Thank you Liz...always a joy to have you and yours brighten our home.
Steve Robinson said…
May you button everything right the first time. (I don't).

Popular Posts