Has it really been NINE Years?

Yep, nine years ago today, my wife and I stood before the altar of an Episcopal church and exchanged wedding vows. It seems an eternity ago, while at the same time I sometimes wonder where the time has gone and who these four maniacal little people are running around our house! My wife doesn't really read my blog (as a homeschooling Mom of four...well, you know) and so there's no brownie points to be earned by my lauding her here. None-the-less, she is an amazing woman - by no means perfect - but certainly an example to me in many areas. I am particularly blessed in that she eventually and purposefully followed me into the Orthodox Church, though the road was not without speed bumps (much of them my own doing.) Today, she has really picked up the Faith and run with it, often keeping me in line with the Way of Life.

She will make a good Babushka in years to come :)

I wrote this prayer a few years back.





Comments

Popular Posts