Paris, part...umm...whatever

425 cars torched in France during New Years unrest

I also read that while I was in Paris, an average of 20-40 cars were burned each night but that any number less than a hundred or so was generally deemed as not being section A news. I sense a math word problem in the making here: how long before France runs out of cars?

If I were a car manufacturer, I'd ramp up my French advertising and if I were an insurer I'd insert a "discontented and discriminated muslim youth burn" clause in all policies.

Remember Steve Martin in "The Jerk"?
They hate these cars! Stay away from the cars!

Comments

Thomas Ham said…
They don't call it the city of lights for nothing.
Anonymous said…
My two favorite things about Paris:

Getting yelled at by a French man who thought I was walking too close to him.

The Picasso Museum.

Other than that, Paris was, shall we say, overrated?
Anonymous said…
I thought the Muslims didn't recognize our infidel calendar? It will be interesting to see how many cars are torched on January 13th by Serbs celebrating New Years on the old calendar...

Popular Posts