Tooting my horn

And not because of Taco Bell.

I'm not one to sing my own praises - okay, well secretly in my heart I do - but I will go ahead and do so by announcing that I have at last taken the steps to finish that old Religious Studies BA that I never got around to finishing. So, on August 31st I'll be an official graduate from Regis University...more than that, I will be graduating magna cum laude with a final GPA of 3.909, which rather surprised my memory of self.

What good does a BA in Religious Studies do for someone who has long worked in virological sciences? Not much, I suppose...but I can now, with some degree of official authority, pontificate to the viruses.

Comments

Susan Sophia said…
You must have just learned this today at work!

Congrats Sweetie!!

Love you!
Great news !
Congratulations and well done :-)
Rick said…
Although we often disagree, academic credential or not, I always regard you as a spiritual authority.

-Rick
Karl said…
Well done, James! I finshed my BA last year (11 years after first starting college).....and while it has no bearing on my current job it felt good to finish
fdj said…
Thanks all!

Rick...
I always regard you as a spiritual authority.
I think you have further called the rumors of your sound mind into question.
:)
Too kind sir.


Karl...a toast, a toast! To us college gradiates.
:)
Anonymous said…
woo hoo! congratulations
Munkee said…
Congrats! I join you in May good sir.
Mimi said…
Congratulations!
Liz in Seattle said…
Mazel tov! Now don't you just FEEL smarter?
Anonymous said…
Now I just need to finish my MSCIT from Regis. :)

Popular Posts