An Anniversary passed unnoticed!

It was May 29th of 2002 that I caved into pressure (OOOOOO how my arm was twisted!) to begin blogging about myself and Orthodoxy. Yes, some overwieght dork full of personal problems, ridden with children he can barely keep track of, believing himself (falsely so) to be lofty in relgious and philosophical thought, and stumbling through his life while blind to all the most important things began writing about his conversion (which at that point had already officially happened) and his rather rag tag participation in the Orthodox faith.

It began with the simple definition of a word I was just beginning to learn more and more about: Paradosis. I still have much to learn about it because it is so much bigger than me. I do not keep it, I only enter into it. We, who are in the Church, keep it together and nobody save the Holy Spirit Himself is master of it. Thank God.

Anyway, my kitchen floor all too often attests to the fact that children still love dirt.

You will notice the Archive list has made a second coming - in glory to judge me.

When my time permits I will return to some pre-paschal colors, I know some have complained about being able to read with the white background...or maybe I'll just change the font colors to something easier, I dunno. Look at that! I'm rambling. Somethings never change...after all I AM Orthodox.

Comments

Popular Posts