I thought I was joking!

A few posts ago I made a joke about TBN doing a "Christian Survivor." Well they "one upped me!"

See!

"It is our goal to wrap God's message _ His love _ in acceptance, and in a way that blends seamlessly into `pop' culture while still upholding the values we, as Christians, value most," Wright Generation's mission statement reads.

Of course, one of those values being "competition" and deciding who is more gifted than someone else! YeeHAW! I want to be the mean judge - perhaps adapting a hardcore calvinist persona and telling then that not only do they suck but that they are likely NOT one of the elect. Or WAIT! Better yet I can channel the Holy Spirit and deliver messages in tongues which the host can then interpret: "I am the Lord thy God, and you sucketh...Depart from me and from my Holy stage!"

If I watch, I'll need liquor. Anyone wanna come and join me?


Comments

Popular Posts