Writing

As some have noted, the usual volumes of posts here on Paradosis have slowed significantly. I find that I have been working furiously on some other writings in what little spare time I have. The little story of the "Lion and the Boy" has indeed evolved into something much bigger, so much so that really only the general idea of the story remains in what I am presently putting together.

I do not maintain any grand hopes of being a publishable writer (and certainly by no means would I consider myself a "great" writer), but my kids adore the idea of reading/hearing a story written by their Daddy and frankly I can think of no better audience on the face of the Earth.

I do hope it will communicate to them what I perceive to be the problem of Death and how it is overcome.

Of course for my daughters, who are ever so much in love with Aslan, a Lion would never do as an antagonist. I suspect that if you know me well enough, you will be able to make an educated guess as to what sort of creature the antagonist has evolved into.

:)




Comments

Popular Posts