Here at the Paradosis Ranch...

...we have grown to really appreciate chicken humor:



Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
I have to admit, cartons are cheaper than strollers & carseats...

BTW, is your place offically called Paradosis Ranch?
Mimi said…
Bwahahahahahahha. I love it!
fdj said…
is your place offically called Paradosis Ranch?

dunno...Sue? I reckon if we plan to market we need a name
:)
Susan Sophia said…
I don't know...I have kind of gotten used the ring of the "Ferrenberg Farm" which we have been chiming for over 6 months now.
fdj said…
I like "Ranch" better...since we are not likely to be selling our veggies. Besides, it makes me FEEL like more of a cowboy. I'm already working on lyrics for "Raw Feather"

Ferrenberg? Well, not terribly original...for marketing purposes it may not suit. Something more akin to "Rainbow Hemp Happy Chicken Ranch" might garner points with a good portion of our potential buyers' demographics, but certainly not all. But then again once they find we sell fryers they'll bail on us.

For the same demographic to see a German Sounding name combined with the slaughtering of chickens would not doubt inspire visions of the holocaust for them so that would be even worse...at least the Rainbow, Hemp, and Happy would deceive them and we could hide the slaughtering part of our operation.

"[GASP!] Is that blood over there?"

"Oh of course not, it's paint I was using to make an anti-capitalism sign for the march next week.....so, how many dozen eggs do you want to buy today?"

Perhaps we should ask the audience for suggestions?
Liz in Seattle said…
How about "All-Inclusive Non-Discriminatory Carnivore-Vegan Farm"...you know, half the year of each so that EVERYONE is happy.

Popular Posts