"I JUST WANT TO FRIGGIN' GO HOME!" Rant

Remember how I blogged about the futility of "changing the world" activism? Now let me rant about how much I REALLY hate activists on days like today.

Mayday March/Rally to cause traffic nightmare in dowtown Seattle.

"The Committee for Immigrants' Amnesty and Social Justice" is going to get in the way of me and my trip OUT of this little borg satellite of Seattle to my little strip of farm paradise. Not a good idea if they wish to gain a sympathetic ear from me....AND I suspect thousands of other workers (yes...WORKERS, you sill little mayday communist freaks!) who just want to stinking go home.

Can't you have your stupid little march on a saturday?

As a good friend of mine would say, "Where's the Czar's calvary with sabers when you need them?" I expect to keenly sense this as I meander through closed streets, trying desperately to reach my salvific boat ride back to sanity.

Sigh. "Workers unite" blech...most of us workers just want to go home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny how our immigrant ancestors didn't *need* amnesty. Possibly because they came here LEGALLY??
--- Bob K.
fdj said…
Wouldn't such a rally as this be a perfect time to round em up?
:)

I like what Fred Thompson says: "Mexican leaders apparently have an economic policy based on exporting their own citizens, while complaining about US immigration policies that are far less exclusionary than their own."

Popular Posts