International Respect for Chickens Day

Time to celebrate! Sorta.

This "day" is all about "Chickens are people too" sort of stuff. Go Vegan Man! Of course, too extreme for my tastes...pun intended.

In actuality, their horrific stories HERE of factory farms (no matter how exaggerated), is all the more reason to get your eggs AND your broilers (coming this fall) from St. Brigid Farm where our birds are humanely treated, free range, and organic.



You can place your orders via the email listed above. Goat's milk and cheese, COMING SOON!

Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
As always, I'll take as many eggs as I can get, whenever we see you. We had to switch back to Costco eggs this AM...Brendan's comment was "Man, these are tasteless!"

Sign me up for broilers too. Can I have dibs on "Chicken Tenders" and "Chicken Cordon Bleu"?
Thomas Ham said…
The chicken factories were one of the reasons why I had become vegitarian for some years... Go figure, when I stopped I began eating chicken, but my wife and I try to find free range... I wish it were easier, so thanks for this.
Anonymous said…
There needs to be a small bearded figure in the picture with a pitchfork, doesn't there? -- Bob K.
Mimi said…
Ooooh, I'm planning on being at St. Elizabeth's on the 20th, can I order a dozen eggs? Will the cheese be ready by then?

Popular Posts