Sunrise in Amsterdam

Sunrise in Amsterdam

Currently watching it as I chat with the MRS who stayed up late to bless me with said chat. I already miss home...let the earth be swift over the next month!

I've gotten pretty familiar with Schipol airport. However it still freaks me out to see female employees cleaning the bathroom while I use it. Last time I was here I discovered they apparently have a key to unlock stall doors! I still have not figured out that reasoning, but some poor dutch woman sure got more than she bargained for that day.

Anyway, I hate traveling like this. Coming home is even worse because in that case you are hurrying up and waiting and waiting to get where you REALLY want to be. A couple hours to kill and then I'll be heading due south to the equator...trading the "first world" at 33 degrees, for the third at 88.

Comments

Popular Posts