National Novel Writing Month

National Novel Writing Month

Thanks for letting me know Clifton. Link HERE. I have been working a novel now for years, in fact the concept began with THIS post back in 2004. I maintain no fantasies that it will be enjoyed by anyone beyond my kids, but I am enjoying writing it for them.

Alas, its progress has slowed to the speed of a glacier or... even the speed of change in Orthodoxy. I shall "dust off" the electronic files and get back to work. Set a goal perhaps of being done by next Pascha.

Not sure I can join the official "program" since this sucker has been lumbering about for 4 years, but we'll see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Writing is a worthy hobby, James. Not enough story tellers in the world, in my humble opinion. Sounds like you have plenty on your plate, but I hope you finish it and go on to others.

Best,
Mike

Popular Posts