The Manly Man and the Gas Powered Trimmer

While I do not consider myself a potential candidate for MENSA, I am none-the-less a person of reasonable intelligence, at least on par with the general understanding of evolutionary scientists who rank human intelligence as being that which afforded us the ability to succesfully dominate the earth. And I am of course a Manly-Man sort of man who owns a boat, loves fishing, drinks beer, enjoys scotch, occassionally smokes a cigar, sweats in a Manly-Man fashion, requires 2XL T-Shirts and couldn't give a crap if they were purchased at Abercrouchy and Bitch, and adores using power tools in even the most absurdly unneccesary situations.

So, imagine my suprise when a distinct Girly-man scream escaped my mouth as the whirling plastic strings attached to my 40cc Gas Powered Trimmer began to eat away at the naked flesh of my ankle yesterday.


Comments

Popular Posts