A Gentlemen's debate over anthropogenic Climate Change (ACC)

Taking place HERE.

This is seriously worth looking at...it is CLEARLY time we stop listening to politicians debate and start listening to scientists debate. Astonishingly enough, there is debate in the scientific community - as there should be.

Of course it's easy for me - as an ACC agnostic - to say we need to stop listening to politicians, because the politicians in my state are not debating at all. To them, ACC is an unquestionable fact and they have moved to fix the problem through legislation.

We can look forward to starting to pay for this soon. I get nervous listening to my politicians talking with such authority and certainty about ACC...anyway, I guess I'll have to cut down another tree to burn next winter since I won't be able to afford "green" electricity.
:)

Read the debate. It won't hurt, I promise.

Comments

Popular Posts