Left Behind

No, not by the Rapture, but by the ongoing LOG dialogue. House and property searching has just left me precious little time to regurgitate my opinions there as of late - I'm sure we all benefit from that.

However, I had missed the announced change in my Serbian Hillbilly brother's blog, and boy have I missed some good stuff already there.

The NEW Relic

Stay tuned here as well, as I will also be posting soon on how conservation of the land is related to abortion - with a hat tip to Wendell Berry of course.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the fine blog endorsement my Slovak Hillbilly brother!
Anonymous said…
I read this article and thought of you two.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19025556.200?DCMP=NLC-nletter&nsref=mg19025556.200

sf
Anonymous said…
Very apropos, considering James and I have formed the Peoples Front for the Argrarianization of Quilcene (wait.. I thought we were the Popular Front? No, People's Front! Well, then who's the Popular Front? That's him over there. SPLITTER!!!").
Next thing you know we'll be broadcasting grainy video of ourselves wearing face masks and beheading a Ronald McDonald doll while someone off camera chants Wendell Berry writings...
Anonymous said…
Can I be the Chanter? Please, Please, Can I?
Anonymous said…
sf

Popular Posts