Helping Olaf

UPDATE: I just heard from Olaf (as he was crossing the Colorado River), apparently he had opportunity to worship with some of you folks down at St. Barnabas!

Many have inquired about helping...He is still enroute to his new home in Arizona. I know he will be staying at a Monastery temporarily down there, but am not exactly sure about the address yet. Some have asked about a paypal account...yes you can direct payments to my wife at "Suzee70[at]foxinternet[dot]net" and then we will pass the funds along to Olaf. Once I get a definitive mailing address I will also get that to those of you who have emailed me and you can mail him a check directly yourself if you prefer.

All of your gracious offers for prayers and financial assistance have warmed my heart...who says the internet is a cold and impersonal place????

Comments

Popular Posts