Irritating
Well I was going to display the photo here, but it pissed me off too much to even give it space on my blog...you can see it here.

The caption to this photo reads:
AIDS observance proves ‘nun’ the worse for wear
A candlelight vigil at Seattle University commemorated World AIDS Day last night. Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence volunteer for various causes, often working the crowds in their ostentatious outfits.


Now maybe I'm just an ignoramous, but how much sense does it make to have some group standing for "perpetual indulgence" helping out at a commemoration for AIDS victims, a disease which wrecked havoc quite simply because of people's need for "perpetual indulgence"? And don't anyone dare get offended that I say this, it is a fact - whether homosexual or heterosexual this disease would have no future if people practiced more or ANY abstinence. "Safe Sex" is a sham.

Besides the fact that this group is profoundly offensive to monastics, but hey I guess people see Roman Catholics as an "up for grabs" target nowadays.

Sad.

Comments

Popular Posts