Have you met Terry?

aka, the relatively newly illumined John (relatively new, not relatively illumined LOL!) who clearly has a head for history?

His blog entitled Notes from a Common-place Book is worth frequenting. John-Terry is also VERY well traveled and has a great tourist site where you can see some of his pics and commentary on his journeys.

It was also through Terry's blog that I discovered a familiar "face" of Steven Robinson whose blog can be found here: Pithless Thoughts. I met Steven at the Orthodox Convert list years ago and he was a big help in answering my questions about Orthodoxy. He is a part of an Orthodox Radio program which can be found and listened (mp3 format) to here.

Comments

Terry (John) said…
Thanks, James for the shameless plug! I am truly honored by your kind words. I've had the blog up and going for about a month now and am having a blast with it. Thanks, again.
Mimi said…
Thank you for the wonderful link and glad to meet you, John!

Popular Posts