Do no harm...

According to data collected in 2002 in the United States regarding gestation age:
86.7% of abortions were conducted at or prior to 12 weeks, 9.9% from 13 to 20 weeks, and 1.4% at or after 21 weeks

Meet Baby Amillia born at 21 weeks old, pictured here next to a ball point pen:


And in the hands of those who may kill or save:



I have seen the remains of countless aborted "fetuses" who were between 8 and 12 weeks of age and they all pretty much looked like smaller versions of Baby Amillia here. One doctor will work to save such a baby and another will work to kill it.

I would suggest the latter does not earn the title physician.

And Baby Amillia is expected to go home from the hospital in the next few days. God grant you many years, Amillia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Children have become commodities. Designed by scientists. Aborted as convenient. I'm glad Amillia made it past all that and I'll add her name to my prayer book.
Anonymous said…
I heard about baby Amillia, but this is the first time I've seen those pictures. It brought tears to my eyes. How precious is that little one, struggling to live in spite of her extreme prematurity, and how precious are those who have been working to help her live!

Popular Posts