"People aren't drinking more...they're drinking better."

Vodka made in Kansas? You bet.

I think we'd be hard pressed to get the regime here in Washington to let us do this, but if we could I'd be willing to bet we could seriously be successful. The LOG actually tried a "Scotch" made in Oregon and it was perfectly awful, but the push for local products might just be the push needed to really sell a decent Northwest made bourbon or better yet, slivovitz made by a couple of slavic hillbilly rednecks. Rade?

If we could convince Premier and Comrade Christine Gregoire, pictured here:

to let us, I'd totally do it, seriously...as a part of my farm.

Since politicians don't know crap about science, I'm guessing we could convince the Washington State legislature (after all I AM a scientist) that making Plum Brandy will reduce green house gasses. In doing so, we might be able to cash in on all that money Premier Gregoire is presently planning on funneling into preventing Bainbridge and Mercer Islands from flooding.

Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
Just tell the Grand High Premier that slivo from Seattle would markedly increase the tourist trade, thus providing ALL the funding she needs for the 520 AND the Bile Duct...er...Viaduct.

It's a win...hic...win situation.
fdj said…
LOL...Bile Duct, I shall use the term henceforth.

Popular Posts